Qualification & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor in Engineering degree and 3 years relevant engineering, maintenance and/or operations experience
· Relevant static equipment maintenance engineering work experience would be preferred.
· Design, operating principle and specifications of static equipment would be preferred.
· Knowledge of static equipment and mechanical engineering.
· Aware of issues surrounding high pressure and high H2S facilities.
· Highly motivated
· Can work under direct supervision
· Demonstrable interpersonal & good communication skills
· Energetic person with drive and stamina who is solution-oriented, and who can deal with a multitude of challenging issues positively
· Good English language skills
· Computer literate
· Ability to make presentations
Ability to perform tasks within established deadlines.
· Mechanical areas of responsibilities include the following:
o Flare & Relief
o Pressure Vessels
o Hydraulic systems
o Storage tanks
o Static Equipment
· Works under close supervision and direction against clearly defined and established priorities and procedures
· Provides basic functional support that contributes to team goals
· With guidance, conducts Mechanical engineering studies for plant technical support as well as Maintenance support
· Provides Mechanical engineering input into various phases of project development (Identify, Assess, Select, Define and Execute)
· Participates in safety reviews and audits as needed (MOCs, HAZOPs, HEMP and other HSSE related activities)
· Provides input to ensure technical integrity of Company installations throughout their life cycle
· Prepares and reviews mechanical project deliverables as part of DCAF (Discipline Controls & Assurance framework)
· Assists in identification of RoK Codes & Standards related to the Mechanical discipline and development of Mechanical Engineering Technical Specifications
· Participates in inspection of Mechanical equipment and in site visits during installation of Mechanical equipment
· Develops effective working relationships with relevant disciplines and customers
· Support development pan asset Maintenance Strategies and Procedures for static equipment and systems in compliance with Kazakh Regulations and company adopted Standards (including Shell and International standards).
· Support development of Maintenance Reference Plan for execution of Preventive and Corrective Maintenance Programs.
· Support Technical Authority and Engineers Level 1 and 2 in resolving the technical queries from site.
· Implementation of approved strategies and procedures across all company assets.
· Support in establishing maintenance strategies and procedures for new equipment.
· Support in reviewing and improving of existing strategies and procedures in timely manner as per latest technical and maintenance requirements.
· Support in reviewing the Turnaround scope for Mechanical Static equipment.
· Support in implementation of turnaround and maintenance programs, including campaign programs, in order to ensure integrity, safe and reliable operation and maximum availability of the facilities.
· Support in identification of spare parts and consumables required for reliable operation of static equipment and systems and raise Material Master requests for such.
· Support in setup of static equipment spare parts min/max level and acquisition of priority materials.
· Support in reviewing the quality of execution of maintenance activities such that preventive maintenance, inspections and corrective maintenance job routines are executed in accordance with the agreed work management plans at World-class standards.
· Continuously communicate company requirements for World-class standards to all technical personnel on assets.
· Support in developing detailed equipment inspection and testing procedures and in ensuring that testing and certification of equipment is carried out in compliance with Kazakh Regulations and company standards.
· Support Operational Reliability and Improvement Process.
· Develop effective working relationships with relevant disciplines and customers
· Act as role model to promote strong service culture
· Visit onshore and offshore facilities and build a strong asset intimacy
· Under supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibilities.
· Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.