- University degree in discipline relevant to the area of responsibility – Finance, business / public administration, engineering and an MBA (preferable).
- 7 + years of work experience in technical, finance, projects, production related areas.
- Excellent knowledge of oil and gas work processes, value drivers, issues/challenges.
- Good understanding of the Company operations, challenges and issues (preferable).
- Good understanding of Company pre-projects and projects, short and long term plans and timelines for business continuity (preferable).
- Excellent communications skills – written/spoken English; effective presentations; write succinct / summarized reports from large sources of data.
- Ability to work effectively within a diverse community.
- Ability to quickly make sense of complex issues and prioritize actions and guide others to deliver.
- Good organization and coordination skills – structured, planning.
- Excellent competence with computer based tools including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Engage the directors/CCs/PSA to set the agenda, review pre-reads and ensure pre-reads/agenda are sent to CCs and PSA on time.
- Attend meetings and maintain an effective and integrated action log registers; agree actions with Chairman of the meeting.
- Follow up actions with directors, CCs and PSA and close them out.
- Maintain access to databases - upload documents for CCs and PSA access, provide access to database as necessary.
Guidance and familiarity with governing documents:
- Knowledge of the JoA / PSA (relevant sections) to provide guidance to directors.
- Work with directors to provide guidance for meetings with CCs and PSA – understand the subject being discussed, prior discussions and agreements, assessment of impact across the organization are reviewed.
- Manage all queries from CCs/PSA and prepare / assist directors to prepare appropriate responses.
- Proactively & timely QA / QC responses to CCs and PSA.
- Manage requests to CCs, ensure appropriate message.
- Proactively manage communications – i.e. understand key events within Company (e.g. TA, slowdowns, emergency shut downs, …..) and work with directorates to manage effective communications to CCs on these events.
- Monitor / assess the effectiveness of stakeholder engagements - Prepare KPIs/scorecards and measure effectiveness of meetings to support further improvements.
- Develop the Stakeholder Engagement Plan and update when required, support Directorates in developing stakeholder engagement frameworks and implement engagement plans.
- Review/redesign processes within own area of work and propose improvements to the processes to streamline activities and improve effectiveness.
- Use data analytics to improve performance and processes.
- Implement IT solutions to manual processes to improve effectiveness.
- Provide data analytics to CCs and SLT from time to time and work to reduce the queries.
- Atyrau, 5/2.