- University Degree (One of the following: HRM, Social Sciences, Legal is preferable).
- At least from 3 up to 5 years previous experience with a medium to large company.
- 3 years of work experience in the multicultural environment.
- 2 years of experience in negotiating with government and local authorities.
The job holder must possess the following competencies:
- Apply and implementation of the Kazakhstan Labor legislation (disciplinary process, conciliation committee and etc) and other applicable laws and NCOC N.V. HR policies and the application of company policies within the legislation.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of decisions overall in the company.
- Must have a thorough understanding of employee grievance resolution, investigative methods and collective bargaining at a table.
- Must be thoroughly knowledgeable in various international human resources standards in the areas of compensation, employee relations, general benefits, mployment and staffing practices and organizational development.
- Practical experience in managing complex labour and industrial relations cases, including redundancies, restructures, disciplinary and grievance cases and complex case management;
- Change and Risk Management;
- Stakeholders analysis;
- Conflict Analysis and resolution;
- Critical Legal thinking;
- Professional behaviour and courage;
- Business acumen (knowledge), Technological savvy;
- Resilience & personal effectiveness; Emotional Intelligence;
- Good communication, negotiation & influencing skills;
- Continuous learner;
- Attentive to details;
- Provide proactive, clear, concise information to others in verbal, written, electronic and other communication formats;
- Excellent Computer literacy (MS office and etc.);
- Language proficiency in Kazak, Russian and English.
- Ensure deliverance of policies and procedures on Trade Union. Within this, foster and grow the strategic partnership between Trade Union leadership and Company management and ILR Department. Act as a Company Representative during negotiations, properly manage and make all necessary efforts on resolution of the cases.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to Company and HR Management on the strategy and process/ Serve as a focal point.
- Investigate, manage, control and implement all the disciplinary and grievance mechanisms. Provide guidance and recommendations to department managers and supervisors with respect to Disciplinary and Grievance outcome. Serve as a focal point for the Process.
- Ensure correct implementation of Ethics cases investigation in line with relevant policy and strategy. Timely act on ethics allegations, implement proper investigations and make all necessary efforts for their resolution. Provide feedback on gaps and improvement areas as conclusion.
- Implement Collective Agreements procedures, bargaining, workplace relations. Serve as a focal point for the process
- Ensure Collective Disputes and their resolution extent to joint decision on necessary industrial actions. Act as a Company Representative during negotiations, properly manage and make all necessary efforts on resolution of the cases. Serve as a focal point for the Process.
- Ensure Contractor Group personnel management and administration comply with RoK Labour Legislation, NCOC N.V. standards/policies and the relevant to terms and conditions of Contract by means of audits.
- Ensure and if necessary organize support for Contractors and Subcontractor companies work permit and yearly FLF quota applications during Work Permit and/or Yearly FLF Quota Committee Meetings at local authorities. Design
and maintain a database of Contractors and Subcontractor companies work permit and yearly FLF quota applications.
- Atyrau, rotation 28/28.