Minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience with 5 years in managing Project Quality in FEED and EXECUTE, technical assurance, project assurance, Risk Management with hands on knowledge of VIPs.
Proven performance and capability to operate independently.
Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering or science discipline.
Experience in site activities related to construction and commissioning of brownfield and greenfield projects.
Knowledge of international quality auditing standards, ISO 9001 , IS0 29001, API, AWS,ASME.
Ability to communicate project leadership on project Quality issues and risks.
RoK Safety Knowledge Assessment (to be conducted after employment).
MSc in engineering-related discipline and/or operations/maintenance experience with producing assets.
Experience as ISO 9001 lead auditor,
API 510/570, CSWIP, NDE level 2, NACE certifications.
Experience in working with HSE managements standards and controls.
Experience in one of the engineering disciplines preferred.
The job holder must have proven technical / personal competences and sound knowledge/proven experience in:
Excellent knowledge and understanding of quality international concept and practices (ISO 9000, etc.);
Full understanding of the important aspects of QA/QC in Engineering, Procurement and Construction activities;
Full understanding of PMS, VIPs in complex projects through DEFINE/EXECUTE phases.
Very good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
Ability to implement change management in a multi-cultural environment;
Excellent written and spoken English.
Provide discipline input to project plans, risk register, technical specifications based on incidents and lessons learned.
• Develop the project Quality organization including competence training and budgets
• Develop Quality requirements for tenders and contracts. This includes pre-qualification, conducting evaluation, and clarification with bidders including review of EPC/EPCm quality organization.
• Ensure that qualified Contractors perform in compliance with required quality standards and company requirements.
• Develop/implement quality audits for FEED and EXECUTE phases, agreed with Project Executive and Function Managers, including follow up and closure.
• Implement quality awareness training for KKCP staff to ensure full awareness of Project Quality requirements
• Promote a culture of capturing quality issues within KKCP to improve future projects and suppliers’ quality.
• Using NDD database/tool for capturing and managing quality incidents as NCRs, Observations, inspection reports, develop quality alerts and disseminate within Quality networks. leading/participating in Quality incident investigations
• Responsible for identification of repeated flaws and manage them to have a flawless project delivery.
• Manage all project Quality KPIs, integrate with contractors’ KPIs.
• Provide reports to the project leadership and stakeholder organization.
• Ensure Lessons Learned are collated and LL register is up-to-date,
• Plans, integrate and coordinate Value Improving Practice sessions and assurance events in the OAP including benchmarking, Peer Assists, Peer Reviews and other Project value assurance events, liaising closely with CoVs.
Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the Department personnel; mentor and develop staff.
Promote a culture of high performing learning organization that values a commitment to quality.