- Only Economical/Finance/Management Education / University degree or higher;
- Not less than 10 years of work experience as Contracts Administration, Contracts Preparation, Contracts pre-award, post-award.
- Sound understanding of Contracts and Procurement Controllership procedures, procurement process, project management process, documentation management, project procurement management, service/work and supply contracts administration process.
- Understanding of Joint Operating Committee /Joint Procurement Committee procedures and their application.
- Contracts development and management for construction activities, including claims management.
- Procedures for works contracts awarding.
- Contractor Agreement signing procedures.
- Norms for price formation in construction.
- Procedures for statistical recording and records management and accountability.
- Labour legislation, occupational safety rules and norms.
- Safety norms and regulations.
- Knowledge of industry suppliers.
- Knowledge of terms and conditions of Contract and legal aspects of Contract law.
- Computer literate with good communication skills.
- Ability to produce concise and accurate reports.
- Ability to administer pre and post award activities.
- Good team player.
- Able to work without constant supervision.
- Problem solver who understands sensitivity and complexity of delivering business within a complex joint venture and the RoK.
- Coaching and influencing skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and Mathematical skills.
Aksai city, rotation 28/28.