· Assist Contract Holder in identification of future Contracts requirements, raise Long Term Procurement Outlook (LTPO) creation request
· Assist Contract Holder in preparation of Contract strategy, together with CP and in support of Contract Holder participate at Contract Strategy workshop, support Contract Holder in representing Contract Strategy at respective Contracts Board
· Raise Contract Requisition Forms and monitor Requisition approval process, assist Contract Holder in drafting Contracts Board Submissions in a timely and complete manner and help to represent them at respective Contracts Board
· Assist in compilation of appropriate documentation package for either Contract Amendments or New Tender processes, including scope of work, company estimates, bid lists, instructions to tenderers , technical evaluation criteria etc.
· Raise Vendor Pre-qualification requests and submit of Vendor feedback reports
· Review and verify Contractor’s invoices on their compliance with contract requirements
· In support of Contract Holder Prepare monthly Value of Work Done (VOWD) numbers to enable accurate assessment of accruals
· Assist Contract Holder in administering changes and variation orders, and reviewing claims in collaboration with CP function
· Assist Contract Holder in ensuring Contractor compliance with Contract Terms & Conditions, Scope of Work / Services by monitoring key deliverables, milestones, KPI’s and Project Schedule.
· Perform post award contract administration activities including and not limited to supporting Contract Holder in liaising with contractors to specify requirement, issue requests for services, evaluate quotes provided, analyse of balance of value to complete work, keeping routine/Add Hoc correspondence, minute meetings, etc.
· Liaise with Contracts and Procurement, Legal, Finance, Tax and Cost Engineering and Project Engineers to support a smooth and effective contract implementation, administration and management process
· Be accountable for running of the reports: Local content Report, Contractors’ performance Feedback reports, etc.
· Provide all the necessary support documentation to certify the actual quantity of services and/or goods received by Company to SPU team enabling them to create Service Entry/Goods receipt transactions in SAP BLP;
· Assist CP with performing Contract ‘Close Out’, document Lessons Learned
· Under supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibilities.
· Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
Management Responsibilities ( if applicable):
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business administration or finance related field
- 2-5 years of experience in Contract Support or other relevant fields
- Experience in administration of contracts or other C&P/Finance activities
- Knowledge of Contracts and Procurement Procedures.
- Complete allocated tasks, within required timeframes and compliant with set procedures
- Works under direct guidance against established priorities and procedures
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Contract planning, procedures, and administration competencies to implement contract strategies in a rapidly evolving context.
- Practical knowledge of PC applications such as Windows, МS Office, and S A P
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Kazakh, Russian