- On behalf of Client implement engineering supervision over mechanical work and acceptance of completed projects from contactors.
- Control work planning of capital construction progress, compliance with work scope, terms and quality of mechanical work, and also quality of used materials, tools, structures approved by project documentation, drawings, construction standards and codes, technical specifications, safety rules.
- Participate in solving issues related to engineering changes into projects due to implementation of more progressive technologies, structural-spacial concept ensuring cost reduction and enhancement of performance rates of construction and reconstruction projects.
- Participate in reviewing and coordinating engineering changes arising in course of construction, efficient solving issues on replacement of materials, tools, structures, if required (without quality lack in construction projects)
- Study reasons leading to terms disruption and poor quality of mechanical work, take measures to prevent and eliminate them.
- Carry out technical acceptance of completed mechanical work and facilities, prepare engineering documentation required.
- Participate in acceptance commissions for construction projects and their handover to operation.
- Control quality of elimination by construction companies of outstanding issues, defects within the period established by the commission.
- Maintain records of completed mechanical work and prepare data required for reporting capital construction plans.
- Co-ordinate specialists and inspectors in order to make them effectively perform their duties and in a timely manner and carry out effective work organisation.
- Ensure HSE method statement and risk assessment is fully understood by all personnel involved in activities
- Regular Work Permit validation Checks.
- Decrees, resolutions, orders, technical procedures related to mechanical / piping work
- Prospects for technical development of the venture
- Technical characteristics and work schedules
- Standards, technical specifications of construction materials, tools, structures
- Construction codes and rules
- Fundamentals of production engineering and mechanical work techniques
- Procedure of acceptance of completed projects and methods of their quality control
- Procedure of project and other engineering documentation preparation
- Advanced national and foreign experience in performing mechanical work
- New construction material, tools, structures
- Labour Management, Production and Administration Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Environment Protection Legislation
- Labour Legislation Fundamentals
- Labour protection standards and rules
- Capacity of working in a team communicating with all sections within Quality Control department