- On behalf of Client implement engineering supervision over Civil work and Structure work and acceptance of completed projects from contactors.
- Control work planning of capital construction progress, compliance with work scope, terms and quality of Civil work and Structure l work, and also quality of used materials, tools, structures approved by project documentation, drawings, construction standards and codes, technical specifications, safety rules.
- Participate in solving issues related to engineering changes into projects due to implementation of more progressive technologies, structural-spacial concept ensuring cost reduction and enhancement of performance rates of construction and reconstruction projects.
- Participate in reviewing and coordinating engineering changes arising in course of construction, efficient solving issues on replacement of materials, tools, structures, if required (without quality lack in construction projects
- Study reasons leading to terms disruption and poor quality of mechanical work, take measures to prevent and eliminate them.
- Carry out technical acceptance of completed Civil work and Structure work and facilities, prepare engineering documentation required.
- Participate in acceptance commissions for construction projects and their handover to operation.
- Control quality of elimination by construction companies of outstanding issues, defects within the period established by the commission.
- Maintain records of completed mechanical work and prepare data required for reporting capital construction plans.
- Co-ordinate specialists and inspectors in order to make them effectively perform their duties and in a timely manner and carry out effective work organisation.
- Ensure HSE method statement and risk assessment is fully understood by all personnel involved in activities
- Regular Work Permit validation Checks
- Decrees, resolutions, orders, technical procedures related to Civil work and Structure work
- Prospects for technical development of the venture
- Technical characteristics and work schedules
- Standards, technical specifications of construction materials, tools, structures
- Civil work and Structure Construction codes and rules
- Fundamentals of Civil work and Structure work techniques
- Procedure of acceptance of completed projects and methods of their quality control
- Procedure of project and other engineering documentation preparation
- Advanced national and foreign experience in performing mechanical work
- New construction material, tools, structures
- Labour Management, Production and Administration Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Environment Protection Legislation
- Labour Legislation Fundamentals
- Labour protection standards and rules
- Capacity of working in a team communicating with all sections within Quality Control department.