ТОО «Kaz Project Operating LLP» постоянно стремится предоставлять вам вакансии, соответствующие вашему опыту, навыкам, личностным качествам и карьерным устремлениям.
Наше преимущество - наше сотрудничество с многочисленными казахстанскими и международными компаниями во всех отраслях промышленности.
· Work in close liaison with the project control supervisors and colleagues.
· Adhere to the planning and reporting procedures and annual reporting calendar.
· Under the supervision of senior specialists participate in the division schedule preparation process.
· Monitor the assigned areas of the schedule and advise on variances.
· Prepare the assigned periodic project reports.
· Maintain a tight schedule for both departmental and divisional reporting.
· Liaise with all discipline engineers/specialists to collect their individual plans and reports in the required format.
· Liaise with all site locations to collect their plans and reports.
· Check (where appropriate) the data received prior to inclusion into the plans and reports.
· Maintain comprehensive records of all back-up data provided for each plan and report for audit purposes.
· Prepare project control materials for periodic project review meetings.
· Support management and specialists in various department and division audits on project control and technical matters.
· Ensure adequate liaison with the respective stakeholders.
· Provide support, when necessary, in performance monitoring and other project control activities.
· Assist, when required, in department administration matters.
· Work on assigned ad hoc tasks from the management.
· Under supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibilities.
· Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
Qualification and Experience Requirements: Level II:
· A suitable academic qualification relevant to the oil and gas industry.
· 3 years of working experience in Project Services, Project Management, Business Administration, Engineering or other closely related field.
· Project reporting experience.
· Experience in working directly or indirectly for an oil and gas company.
· Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
· Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities
· Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
· Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site
· Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively
· Audit and ensure compliance of the engineering data systems
· Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximising planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime
· Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management
· Optimise equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken
· Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact
· Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
· Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan, including management of, and reporting
· Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
· Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements
· Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
· Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
Education & experience
High technical degree (manufacturing/engineering ) plus min 5 years of relevant experience in Manageer role
· Excellent leadership and people management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
· Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
· Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing
· English language (min intermediate).
Rotation 21/21, Aksay
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
Key focus areas include:
Qualification & Experience Requirements: