- University law degree;
- Work experience 3 years in corporate legal issues;
- Practical skills on drafting of legal documents and official letters.
- Required Competences:
- aptitude to work within a multicultural and multi-stakeholder environment.
- good analytical skills.
- good communication skills both orally and in writing.
- good spoken and written English.
- good planning and organization(accuracy and attention to details) skills.
- backbone and diplomacy in handling sensitive matters.
- Member of the Inspections & Litigation Department in Company's Legal Directorate to provide support in a pro-active, timely, cost-effective and professional manner;
- Ensure that legal considerations, including mitigation of legal risks identified by the Department, are taken into account in operations, planning activities and relations with the Republic of Kazakhstan (RoK) government, the Contracting Companies and other relevant third parties;
- Monitor relevant legal developments and communicate these to the business and functional Directorates;
- Give advice on compliance with the NCSPSA & JOA, and relevant RoK and other applicable laws to the business and functional Directorates;
- Contribute to maintaining liaison with the Authority under the NCSPSA and other RoK governmental bodies, including the General Prosecutor’s Office, the local environmental authorities, security services, emergency situations authorities, tax and customs authorities with oversight by a Managing Counsel or the Legal Director;
- Support Company in meetings and negotiations with the Authority, other RoK governmental bodies and other third parties with oversight by a Managing Counsel or the Legal Director;
- Liaise with shareholders’ lawyers on relevant legal issues with oversight by a Managing Counsel or the Legal Director.
- Atyrau, 5/2.