- Bachelor degree in business administration or finance related field
- 2-5 years of experience in Contract Support or other relevant fields
- Experience in administration of contracts or other C&P/Finance activities
- Knowledge of Contracts and Procurement Procedures
- Complete allocated tasks, within required timeframes and compliant with set procedures
- Works under direct guidance against established priorities and procedures
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Contract planning, procedures and administration competencies to implement contract strategies in a rapidly evolving context.
- Practical knowledge of PC applications such as Windows, МS Office and SAP
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Kazakh, Russian.
Assist in identification of future Contracts requirements, raise Long Term Procurement Outlook (LTPO) creation request
Prepare Contract strategy, together with CP participate at Contract Strategy workshop, represent Contract Strategy at respective Contracts Board
Raise Contract Requisition Forms and monitor Requisition approval process, draft Contracts Board Submissions in a timely and complete manner and represent them at respective Contracts Board
Assist in compilation of appropriate documentation package for either Contract Amendments or New Tender processes, including scope of work, company estimates, bid lists, instructions to tenderers , technical evaluation criteria etc.
Raise Vendor Pre-qualification requests and submit of Vendor feedback reports
Review and verify Contractor’s invoices on their compliance with contract requirements
Prepare monthly Value of Work Done (VOWD) numbers to enable accurate assessment of accruals
Administer changes and variation orders, review claims in collaboration with CP function.