- Higher professional (technical) degree in technical/ engineering disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in drilling/workover/commissioning/rigless/work over operations, including at least 2 years of field experience.
- Experience in performing well operations in environmentally sensitive environments and well drilling/testing of sour reservoir fluids.
- Experience of HP-HT well practices.
- Experience in sandstone and carbonate reservoir completions.
The job holder must have proven:
- Knowledge of Rigs, materials and equipment needed for the typical well construction activities, in particular for drilling and testing deep, highly deviated, sour wells.
- Aware of the advanced HSE management system requirements.
- Capable to identify hazards and risks in relations to well operations and elaborate/propose mitigation actions.
- Computer literate, with the scope of producing reports, and organize data.
- Familiar with the technical software typical of well engineering disciplines.
- Team player, capable of working with professionals from different organizations and lead the contracted service.
- Support the implementation of a Drilling Rig Strategy for Kashagan Phase 2, FFD, Aktote-Kairan. Support the
preparation of Scope of Work for Market Inquiry, Tender Package and Technical Evaluation Phase
- Prepare Scope of Work for Market Inquiry, Tender Package and Technical Evaluation Phase, to Tender out
Drilling and Work Over Auxiliary Services
- Supporting the day to day operations in close co-operation with the Drilling Superintendent, ensuring that lessons learnt in the drilling operations are fully captured for future operations and incorporated in the future drilling programs.
- Studying drilling and drilling related problems (including bit selection) and recommendations for improvement of Drilling Performance.
- Preparing the End of Well Reports in liaison with the Drilling superintendent/ Senior Operations Geologist.
- Support the Drilling section leading the superintendent and engineers to ensure that all the necessary resources (services, materials and equipment) were required, procured and are available for the scope.
- Support the Fluids & Waste section leading the superintendent and site supervisors to ensure that all the
necessary resources (services, materials and equipment) were required, procured and are available for the scope.
- Manage the Completion, Testing, Intervention activity section leading the superintendent and engineers to ensure that all the necessary resources (services, materials and equipment) were required, procured and are available for the scope.
- To monitor Actual Costs against the planned budget and in case of overrun, require the approval for additional
expenditure. Performing calculations for time and cost estimating
- To ensure and monitor the Drilling Contractor and Service Companies (Drilling and completion-well intervention) performance and correct them when required.
- To develop new tool and applications, learning and change to enhance Well Construction performance.
- Cooperate with Engineering for monitoring and to improve the drilling operations.
- To review the Company Operations and provide the required inputs to the Engineering Procedures in order to capture the lessons learnt
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements to well design, drilling program and DWOP agenda for development
wells in close cooperation with other Wells Operations Team members and Geosciences Team.
- Reviewing and analysing well operations performance to promote solutions and new concepts for improvement.
- Contributing to performance reviews of contractors, stakeholders including Deliver The Limit reviews.
- Participating in DWOP exercises.
- Assisting in DTL workshop preparation, analyzing activities on rig critical path and devise activities to reduce time
- Assist the arrangement delivery of Correspondence regarding well operation permitting matter to regulatory
- Atyrau, 5/2.