Higher Technical Education in an operations or engineering discipline. Other discipline can be considered if supported by relevant Oil & Gas Industry experience.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, of which at least 2 years in a surface role such as “hands on” planning and programming and/or hydrocarbon allocation.
Production operations experience is a distinct advantage.
Lead Health Safety Security & Environment (HSSE) Risk Management – Knowledge
Prepare Health Safety Security & Environment (HSSE) Risk Management – Knowledge
Operate Wells & Facilities within operating envelopes - Knowledge
Develop and manage short term production forecast and schedule – Skill
Collate and visualise the integrated production system (IPS) data to develop the production forecast – Skill
Develop and manage off take / lifting schedule – Knowledge
Acquire Validate and Visualise Data – Skill
Monitor data and analyse performance using models – Knowledge
Build systemic system understanding and identify optimisation and development opportunities – Knowledge
Implement activities and monitor their performance – Knowledge
Oil & Water Processing – Knowledge
Gas Processing - Knowledge
Integrated Production System Modelling – Knowledge
Unscheduled Deferment, Operations Readiness Integrated Processes (ORIP) & Root Cause Analysis (RCA) – Knowledge
Leadership Attributes – Knowledge
Understand of Technical Descriptions in Upstream/Downstream Process - Knowledge
English Language – fluent
MS Office – Skill / Mastery
Primavera – P6rev.8 or higher – Knowledge/Skill
SAP Blueprint – Awareness/Knowledge.
Produce Short-Term Integrated Production Plan (monthly activity):
Liaise with Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) Coordinator to obtain production-impacting activities from the latest Short Term Integrated Activity Plan (ST IAP).
Provide production-impacting activities and assumptions to Integrated Production Sharing Model (IPSM) to generate production forecast.
Liaise with Wells-Reservoir-Facility Management Team (WRFM) and Process Engineering IPSM focal points to generate a production forecast.
Perform Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) analysis on the output data.
Present production forecast at Short Term Integrated Activity Planning (ST IAP) meeting.
Interface with Dispatching to sign-off Short Term Rolling Production Plan (STRPP).
Produce Integrated Production Plan (IPP) Report with daily resolution and 120-day look-ahead.
Produce Medium-Term Integrated Production Plan (quarterly activity). Same as Short Term Integrated Activity Plan (ST IPP) plus:
Liaise with Wells-Reservoir-Facility Management Team (WRFM) and Process Engineering Integrated Production Sharing Model (IPSM) focal points to ensure model has been updated to reflect latest plant conditions (quarterly requirement) prior to generating a production forecast.
Produce Integrated Production Plan (IPP) Report with monthly resolution and 2-year look-ahead.
Produce Ad Hoc production scenarios:
- Liaise with Management Team in order to establish scenario criteria.
- Liaise with Wells-Reservoir-Facility Management Team (WRFM) and Process Engineering Integrated Production Sharing Model (IPSM) focal points to generate a production forecast.
- Perform Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) analysis on the output data.
- Provide Integrated Production Plan (IPP) forecast to Hydrocarbon Production Information Management Team (HPIM team) for upload into Energy Components (EC) as a scenario.
- Extract production forecast tables and charts from Energy Components (EC).
Update Processes & Procedures:
- Review Integrated Production Plan (IPP) Procedure on an annual basis and update as required in line with Industry Best Practice.
- Perform internal verification check of IPP process using Operational Excellence / Production Operations Management Process standards on an annual basis.
- Support external verification check of Integrated Production Plan (IPP) process in conjunction with Production Process Improvement Team and support by providing information and arranging meetings for EV contact on a biennial basis.
Atyrau city, 5/2.