- Appropriate education from a certified Technical School, College or University or other appropriate life Skills to offset Education requirements.
- Successful completion of recognised Process or Operator Apprenticeship in Oil and Gas Industry
- Knowledge/ experience of onshore / offshore upstream Production Operations, particularly in operations of wells, oil and gas separation, gas/liquid transportation and related systems management;
- Knowledge of Offshore static equipment, rotating machinery, troubleshooting techniques;
- Knowledge of process related principles, P&ID’s;
- Knowledge in operating plant machinery and associated systems inc Power systems if relevant;
- Knowledge of plant instrumentation operation;
- Knowledge in basic Maintenance techniques;
- Knowledge of gas and liquid fluids sampling procedures;
- Knowledge of local and international codes and regulations regarding mechanical systems and equipment;
- RoK Blue book certified (training and assessment will be provided if required);
- ODT / CMMS knowledge and experience;
- Medical Certificate of Fitness;
- Valid BOSIET Certificate (Basic Offshore Safety Induction& Emergency Training) or equivalent;
- Basic (OPITO) H2S and Face Mask Fit Test certificate.
- Conducting checks/surveys within the Wells, Process and Utility area. Identifying, rectifying and reporting possible anomalies;
- Identify potential hazards or occurrences that may be damaging to personnel, environment, plant or production.
- Take immediate corrective action where possible and report occurrences to the offshore Area supervisor;
- Endorse work permits for selected sub systems as PRA in accordance with the PTW system;
- Assist the Issuing authority in preparing isolation schemes to equipment within area of responsibility;
- Review Operability and Maintainability of the facilities. Proposing and agreeing with Supervisor all maintenance works, repair or preventative measures as deemed necessary. Prepare works for their execution and for restoration on job completion;
- Verifying that all maintenance work carried out in the area of responsibility is performed according to PTW, WRAP and TRIC instructions;
- Check worksites to ensure that they are safe prior to authorising any work to commence and during execution;
- Checking level/inventory of chemicals, consumables, etc and ensuring restoration to normal levels;
- Maintain chemical injection at required target rates;
- Performing the necessary activities during start-up, shutdown and emergency according to the instructions of the Offshore CCR Panel Supervisor and Offshore Area Supervisor;
- Execute sampling of process fluids, for plant performance monitoring, is carried out safely and accurately;
- Taking appropriate action in case of alarm and/or emergency, following company procedures and site instructions;
- Ensure well production test program is completed and record parameters (P, T, Flow) as per SPV instructions;
- Assure operational integrity, process safety is maintained following field feedback and promote continuous improvement to achieve a high level of Operational Excellence;
- Maintain daily log of significant events in area of responsibility and give accurate verbal handovers to on-coming shift. Maintain records in Operations Desk Top (ODT) system.
Conditions: Atyrau, rotation 28/28.