- Relevant University degree.
- Degree in engineering discipline is desirable, but not a pre-requisite for the job.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant field experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, modularized or stick built construction / fabrication of Major Projects.
- Recognized Lifting and Hoisting Subject Matter expert (certification/ qualification/ accreditation)
- Proven ability to plan and influence the site set up for major construction – worksite set up, lay down areas, crainage – types and management for safe operation.
- Proven ability to work with Contractors on planning and execution of non-routine complex lifts.
- Proven ability in setting up adequate Lifting and hoisting standards and procedures, systems for safe execution of work.
- Proven ability to establish competence requirements and support delivery there off to satisfy required competence level.
- Knowledge in safety processes, risk assessment, PTW, MoC, safety inspections; assurance and verifications activities/ audits; incident investigation.
- Knowledge of OIGP Lifting and hoisting guidance and its practical implementation on Projects and operating assets alike. Internationally recognized best practices in L&H.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to make presentations and write effective reports
- Ability to work in team environments, communicate, understand and work within the dynamics of a multi functional and multi locational environmental
- Ability to lead and coach
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong commitment to safety and capacity to educate and persuade personnel to adopt safety rules
- Planning capacity
- Composed personality, self-motivation skills
- Written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Expert through personal hands on experience, proven, demonstrated competence in L&H Internationally recognized standards and practices, RoK regulations, able to demonstrate practical experience and lead and influence positively safe methods of work and detailed risk assessments elaboration in L&H area of expertise, as well as end to end delivery of non-routine complex lifts.
- Set up assurance activities program and manage end to end delivery of the program inclusive of expediting closing the loop in support. Lifting and hoisting standards and competence requirements compliance.
- Job holder will need to intervene in unsafe/safe acts/conditions and promote tight safety behavior and culture and lead by example.
- Assure and coordinate all aspects of Company activities in respect of Lifting and Hoisting operations;
- Provide professional Subject Matter Expertise support and coordinate all aspects of the offshore & onshore lifting & hoisting operations executed as part of Production/Logistics operations.
- Support the implementation company policies and the company’s fulfillment of its duty of care responsibilities, from the planning of worksite set up throughout execution.
- Provide SME input to the planning of turnarounds and projects, e.g. worksite set up, deck space and lay down areas management, crainage, fit for purpose and fit for service equipment selection and use, non-routine lifts planning and execution.
- Implement the Lifting and Hoisting related standards and operating procedures for the operating company in line with recognized international industry codes and standards, practices as well as applicable RoK regulations.
- Review and approve or reject key deliverables or deviations thereof used to establish or maintain the integrity of the equipment, without taking away responsibility for equipment fitness for purpose and fitness for service from contractors, vendors and contract holders.
- Provide SME opinion and decisions with regards to any MoC where L&H component is present upon requests;
- Implement the competency related framework for lifting and hoisting from crane operators to riggers and persons in charge of the lift for company and Contractor personnel; Lead in creating/updating L&H JCP and competence assessment for Contractors’ and company personnel; Lead in developing training packages aimed at improving Lifting and Hoisting expertise in company and provide input to CH on Contractors Coach L&H focal points of Contractor representatives;
- Coordinate Production/Logistics teams in managing Contractors’ compliance, reporting and monitoring practices with regards to Lifting and Hoisting operations;
- Support Activity leaders (project managers/team leaders and maintenance leaders) and Contract Holders in assuring that contractors and vendors provide lifting
- and hoisting equipment and gear to approved Company standards, using internationally recognized industry practices, competent personnel and effective quality systems and procedures, or that if deviations are required, risk mitigation measures are in place and management of change and deviation procedures have been followed. Lead visits, reviews and audits of Contractors to ensure Company HSSE requirements with regards to Lifting and Hoisting operations are in place and applied in daily operations;
Conditions: Atyrau city, 5/2.