- Higher professional (financial, commercial) education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance.
- Prior audit experience desired.
- Knowledge of internal controls and risk management processes with practical experience.
- SAP experience, MS Programs (Word, Excel, Acrobat and Power Point).
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate business issues both with other team members and the wider organization.
- Analytical thinking skills and attention to details.
- Ability to anticipate and quickly solve issues/problems (initiative and results oriented).
- Ability to approach challenging tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Proactive team player.
- A self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver on targets/deadlines.
- Ability to learn and develop skills needed for effectiveness in job.
- Facilitate implementation of business risks and controls framework within the company
- Act as custodian of Delegation of Authority Manual including Table of Authority and SAP Authority Table
- Coordinate subsequent updates of the Delegation of Authority including Table of Authority as per business needs
- Manage compliance checks for relevancy and appropriateness of SAP Authority Table
- Arrange updates of SAP Authority Table as per compliance checks and business needs and execute reconciliation of POA register vs. SAP Authority Table vs. CH’s list vs. Contracts List vs. DoA Summary Profile
- Maintain log of letters of authority and segregation of duty risk waivers per directorates/departments
- Develop and process letters of authority and segregation of duty risk waivers within the company (SAP Security team)
- Anticipate possible ineffective business controls and propose solutions for mitigations
- Liaise with respective stakeholders (business units) for mitigation of ineffective business controls
- Conduct on-boarding sessions on interpretation and requirements of Delegation of Authority including Table of Authority
- Develop training material on Delegation of Authority and engage with respective stakeholders for implementation
- Facilitate that key finance and contracting and procurement controls are clearly understood and documented
- Drive the Representation Letter process in the organization and update as per business needs
- Promote, provide advice and on-boarding sessions on requirements of Representation Letter process
- Facilitate risk assessment, review and report risks of business area to respective stakeholders
- Implement changes in risk environment and effectiveness of actions taken to manage identified risks and intervene as appropriate
- Define effective controls or mitigation options to manage specific risks identified, referring to experts where appropriate
- Conduct test controls within various Directorates and update risks and controls register as appropriate
- Conduct Controls Integrity Assessment of key control processes as per approved schedule
- Produce reports of irregularity as a result of testing of business controls activities and Unit internal Assessments
- Engage with internal and external auditors as appropriate with respect to investigation of irregularities, various reviews and audits
- Analyze and timely escalate control issues to Management
- Administer the Business Risk Management Process (including but not limited to: availability and functioning of process documents, tools, systems, assessment methodologies, reporting and measurement indicators, maintenance of BR database, etc.) to provide Company-wide facilitation, support and governance on Business Risk Management process and associated activities / issues.
- Facilitate consistent Business Risk identification and assessment sessions.
- Engage with Risk Focal Points, Risk Owners / Sponsors on appropriate execution of Business Risk Management process Company-wide.
- Maintain Business Risk Register and Action Tracking database as appropriate; identify and supervise required improvements and modifications.
Conditions: Atyrau city, 5/2.