Necessary knowledge of:
- Broad knowledge of petroleum industry materials and equipment, including the processes used for their design, fabrication, installation, and inspection;
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 9000 series standards for quality management systems;
- Thorough knowledge of auditing processes and procedures;
- Thorough knowledge of RoK Laws, Regulatory and Authority main principles and requirements for Labour protection, Industrial Hazard & Safety, and Environmental Protection;
- Thorough knowledge of Company specifications, technical procedures. Policies and standards;
- Broad knowledge of international codes and standards used in the petroleum industry (e.g. OGP, ASME, API, ASTM, NASE, IS);
- Familiar with local Codes & Standards used in the petroleum industry (SnNIP, GOST);
- Familiar with Engineering, Procurement, Construction contracts.
- Auditor’s Certificate issued by Authorised body;
- Demonstrated ability to supervise/manage multiple simultaneous tasks and multiple clients;
- Analytical capability to review processes and to determine and constraints, and to generate proposals for improvement;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the Company, both verbally and written form.
- Demonstrated computer literacy with particular emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite of programs;
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor others.
- Establish and maintain a fully documented quality management system (QMS) in accordance with Corporate Policies, Regulatory requirements and international standards of ISO 9000 series standards.
- Propose process changes to Project Manager which will enhance and improve the quality of Management system and planned deliverables in project execution.
- Act as a focal point for all communication between KPO and the engineering contractors in respect of the project, ensuring that all required input and output is provided in a timely manner, and that requests for data are directed to the appropriate personnel in the PMT.
- Establish clear KPI’s for evaluation and gap analysis of the Development Management System aligned with Project Execution Directorate.
- Ensure development and implementation of the annual audit schedule (internal and external audits), and execution of the follow-up activities required to expedite resolution of corrective action requests by inspected internal divisions/contractors.
- Participate in internal and external audits, as necessary to monitor the auditing process.
Working Conditions: Aksay 28/28