- Higher education (technical) in the relevant speciality and not less than 3 years of work experience as Planning Engineer
- resolutions, instructions, orders and other guiding, methodical and regulating documents on planning, and analysis of project execution activities;
- organisation of company planned performance;
- rocedure of development of overall company long-term and annual plans for production-economical activities;
- business plans development procedure;
- planning – documentation;
- methods and planning procedures of company;
- economy, process engineering , organisation of labour and control
- fundamentals of production processes;
- basis of Labour Law.
- PC skills with use of industry standard proprietary Project Management - Software packages systems and Planning Software (Primavera P6, MSP).
Work Conditions: Aksay, Work schedule - rotation 28/28