- Higher education (technical) and not less than 3 years of work experience.
- Required knowledge:
- Upstream operations in field with relevant isues such as high H2S content.
- Clear understanding of Value Assurance Framework and drivers that impact the business
- Corporate Health, Safety and Environment Policy of venture, and apply to company's Safety Managemant Systems.
- Basic RoK and international codes, regulations and stansards releting to health and safety, environment.
- has contributed to succes in major projects in international and/or remote settings.
- demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environment
- technical report writing
- sound problem solver who understands sensitivity and complexity of delivering business within a complex joint venture and the RoK
- team player, excellent analytical abilities
- time management
Work schedule - rotation 28/28