Higher education (economical) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience as Auditor.
• international Standards of Internal Audit and principles of International Accounting Standards and Code of Ethics;
• audit methodologies and testing procedures;
• risk assessment, monitoring and data analyses;
• company organisation and company long-term and annual development plans;
• internal Audit Management Systems, Audit Manual, Audit Charter and other Procedures and Guidelines related to the audit activity;
• fundamental principles of economy, finance and management;
• basis of RoK Labour Law;
• safety rules and regulations.
• excellent communications skills in English;
• strong critical analysis skills;
• risk assessment skills;
• ability to persuade and influence people;
• ability to work under time pressure;
• advanced user of Microsoft office.
- Work schedule - 5/2, WKO Aksay.