Qualification & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor degree in Geodesy &Cartography, or relative disciplines such as Geology & Geophysics and other Earth Sciences
· Up to one year Engineering and Civil Construction skills
· A candidate should have a good understanding of digital mapping systems, remote sensing, Ice & Metocean
· Knowledge with land and geodetic survey equipment and techniques
· Some experience Onshore Geodetic and GPS survey experience
· Some experience Oceanographic equipment and deployment
· Some experience geotechnical investigation
· Some basic skills on digital mapping
· Ability to work within a multicultural environment.
· High end ICT knowledge and awareness of relevant current, emerging and next generation technologies
· Good commercial awareness skills
· HSSE commitment including safe systems of work / personal safety/ergonomics within office environment.
· Good interpersonal skills and business communication skills.
· Good organizational and prioritization skills.
· Able to communicate in English and Kazakh / Russian in a business environment
The job will be based in Company office in Atyrau, Kazakhstan on working schedule 5/2 days and non standard work hours will be required occasionally. Highly international and intercultural environment.