- Responsible for compliance with all regulatory and IPO policies and requirements specific for HPIM and M&A.
- Responsible for government and co-venture audits pertaining HPIM.
- ORGANISATION –
- Be part of the HPIM team, aligned with specific business requirements and capable to accommodate the growth of the North Caspian Sea development across all phases.
- Develop, train and coach all assigned staff using HPIM allocation tools (Energy Components, Business Objects).
ENERGY COMPONENTS DEPLOYMENT –
- Support deployment and maintain EC for AKCO.
- Support EC development according to local requirements with interfaces to all applicable tools in use throughout AKCO for proper data hand-off to all associated systems.
- Enable the Allocation system to comply with legislative reporting requirements.
- EC development to be such that the growth of future phases of the North Caspian Sea Development can be easily and seamlessly incorporated.
- Support the interfaces with the Global EC deployment team in Rijswijk, the Netherlands and the Local and global IT support organisations.
HYDROCARBON PRODUCTION INFORMATION MANAGEMENT –
- Responsible for all production reporting to well and reservoir level in accordance with applicable production handling and allocation agreements as well as regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Liaise between all fiscal and allocation data stakeholders, e.g. field staff, MoG, WRFM, Programming, Dispatching, Finance, Operations, Metering & Allocation, HCA Reporting.
- Business custodian of all applicable HPIM tools (allocation and reporting), responsible for tool maintenance and alignment with applicable allocation and production handling agreements and regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Ensure QA/QC of data as per HCA manual
- Support the identification & improvement opportunities and initiate process to improve overall process and tool performance.
- Ensure development, implementation, and embedment of processes and tools.
- Provide support in all HPIM audits and assures continuous improvement of the tools and processes that support HPIM
- Under supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibilities.
- Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
- Has appreciable latitude for unreviewed action or decision
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
· Degree in an engineering discipline or relevant discipline (f.i. Finance). However key is pragmatic and analytical capabilities because of dealing with vast amounts of data.
· 3 years of relevant experience
· Ability to analyse data and transfer this in to information.
· Clear commitment to Goal Zero and proven HSSE track record
· Build Shared Vision - Knowledge
· Champion Customer and Stakeholder focus - Knowledge
· Deliver Results through others - Knowledge
· Demonstrate Courage - Skills
· Demonstrate Self Mastery - Skills
· Display Interpersonal Effectiveness - Knowledge
· Maximizes Business Opportunities - Knowledge
· Motivates, Coaches and Develops – Knowledge
· Values Difference - Skills
· Ability to work within a multicultural environment
· Atyrau, 5/2
Highly international and intercultural environment