- Review the Project mechanical and (pre-) commissioning completion packages for accuracy, completeness, and inclusion of all documents needed by company specifications and local regulatory requirements
- Provide timely and accurate reports for the Project on completion progress.
- Support the development of completion tracking and reporting systems for input to the Completions Management System and produce reports accordingly.
- Ensure accurate data input of all associated deliverables as required for the Completions Management Systems database.
- Ensure all controlled data input to Completions Management Systems database is carried out and updated strictly in accordance with internal control procedures.
- Assist in development and preparation of the completion inspection record documentation packages in readiness for implementation at site.
- Coordinate with contractor to provide a populated and consistent database throughout completion / commissioning activities.
- Ensure daily administration and maintenance of the Completions Management System to maintain a robust completions tool.
- Perform Daily and weekly quantitative status reporting covering all areas of the Completions Management System to Commissioning Manager.
- Provide the Completions Management System training as required.
- Verify the quality of handover documentation received from the contractor.
- Produce progress reports related to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Construction and Commissioning activities.
- Good knowledge of completions management methodologies and techniques, preferably both via education and on the job experience.
- Good experience of completion of onshore oil & gas upstream facilities and pipelines, preferably in both greenfield and brownfield environments.
- Commercially aware with good knowledge of contract / contractor management, preferably for both reimbursable and lump sum contracts.
- Aware of international and/or local Codes & Standards used in petroleum industry (e.g. ASME, API, ISO, SNIP, GOST) and best practices.
- Advanced database knowledge.
- Understanding of certification systems and documents.
- Proactive, organized, resilient, flexible, self-confident and assertive with the ability to motivate self and others to meet challenging targets.
- Able to work in a fast-paced multi-discipline protect team, interfacing with other company organisational units and 3rd party organisations (e.g. EPC contractor) as required to successfully deliver the project.
- Fluent communicator in technical English, both verbal and written, including report writing and presentations.
- Able to deliver through influence as well as authority, whilst working in a multi-cultural environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Numerate and with well-developed analytical capability.
- Advanced computer skills – proficient in database management, completions management systems and documentation (quality/completion) build.