- Higher professional education and adequate qualification & construction experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Significant field experience gathered from a wide range of locations, minimum 8-10 years relevant experience, including 4 years on management role, preferably with a period spent in a brown field construction environment or Turn Around team.
- Experience of driving business improvement in construction, key words being: HSSE driven mindset, fit-for-purpose solutions, and cost effectiveness.
- Team player skills: Communicate effectively and with respect and integrity. Value diversity, play on strengths of others and self.
- Team leader skills: link goals and people behind bigger goals, communicate these and influence people. Drive team members to high performance.
- Strong creativity and innovation: Incumbent is required to deliver multiple projects with different priorities and therefore must seek out the most efficient project delivery method;
- Customer focus and stakeholder management: Incumbent must be able to align different stakeholders at different levels and parts of the organisation to facilitate project delivery
- Superb leadership and team-building skills, that enables you to work well in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Personally resilient, flexible, self-confident, and assertive, especially in dealing with contractors;
- Commercial and negotiation experience would be an asset.
- In the process of organizational-technical and economic development, development of modern management technologies, introduction of the new technical devices, improvement measures on organization and work effectiveness the extension of employee’s work responsibilities. In these cases without changing the job title, Employer can assign to Employee the fulfillment of other work responsibilities stipulated by other job characteristics but similar on work content and equal on complexity, which do not require other specialty and qualification, and do not contradict with safety rules.
- An energetic person with drive and stamina who is solution-oriented, customer-focused and who can deal with a multitude of, at times, challenging interfaces. A proven track record of hands-on experience, e.g. in Turnarounds, is considered critical.
- Well proven interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple discipline functions and quickly establish relationships with practitioners to ensure construction processes and standards are consistently applied.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in tenders and contracts.
- Knowledge of Industry and Shell Group business and Project delivery processes
- Good knowledge of the RoK design and construction code, Shell Design and Engineering Practice, Project Delivery Roadmap, and Project Standard 17 – Constructability & Construction Management.
- Good knowledge of International construction standards, best practices, systems, and an established network to call upon and deploy this knowledge within Kazakhstan.
- Aware of & familiar with issues surrounding high pressure and high H2S facilities, and have managed staff in a similarly challenging high-risk environment.
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Establish ESC Construction Execution Plan and take a lead role in implementing and administering it,
- Manage multi-disciplined ESC contractor in construction phase of the plant change projects, liaise directly with ESC Construction Manager in coordination and planning of material supplies and construction activities to ensure resources are available on-time to achieve implementation milestones
- Implement systems/ structure and an overall Construction Assurance Plan to ensure that project construction delivery will progress smoothly, and controlled, during execution and through pre-commissioning, start-up, handover and operations in line with Agreed Completions system established. Assist in liaison with Operations and OR&A personnel (e.g. Handover & Turn Around planning),
- Support Project Delivery Team to ensure delivery of critical Onshore and Offshore plant change projects, in safe and manner consistent with the company HSSE& SP standards, on schedule and within budget while meeting Company technical standards.
- Ensure compliance with Project HSSE assurance activities in line with DCAF project assurance processes
- Provide the construction content in the Select and Define phases in the delivery of modifications and projects.
- Define construction philosophy considering design influence on fabrication, transportation and installation stages. Conduct constructability reviews with feedback to design.
- Identify construction integrity requirements.
- Review and specify criteria for the fabrication and erection sequences of all field development equipment, including workability criteria, spading and safe isolation requirements. Assess, implement and evaluate contractors’ construction techniques and HSSE plan.
- Support the Execute phase in the delivery of modifications and projects. This will primarily involve providing construction input as required into design reviews, ITT packages, tender evaluations, contract execution, construction, etc.
- Manage multi-disciplined ESC contractor in construction phase of plant change projects, liaise directly with ESC Construction Manager in coordination and planning of material supplies and construction activities to ensure resources are available on-time to achieve implementation milestones.
Atyrau city, 5/2.